Monday 10 June 2013

'Fashion Police' Fetes Host Joan Rivers at 80

Joan Rivers turned 80 on Saturday and to celebrate that, E! Network staged a Joan Rivers Takeover.  According to the birthday girl, "I'm having a great time. Everything is working and my mind is fine. The only time I play the age card is on planes when I'm trying to put a bag above the seat: 'I am 80 years old! Would someone PLEASE help me?!'"
The Joan Rivers "takeover" is a regular one-hour edition of "Fashion Police" (airing Friday at 10 p.m. EDT) will be a black-tie birthday salute, preceded nightly through Thursday by special half-hours (at 10:30 p.m. EDT) featuring guest appearances by celebrities and even victims of past fashion slams.
Rivers is well-served by her co-hosts Giuliana Rancic, Kelly Osbourne and George Kotsiopoulos, all of whom can deliver shrewd analysis as well as piercing gibes at red-carpet infractions. But "Fashion Police" is perfectly tailored to the comedic skills of Rivers as demonstrated by her 46-years-and-counting in show biz.




No comments:

Post a Comment