Monday 19 August 2013

EMMY Collins Replies Noble Igwe, Says Latter's anger was Emmy's diss of BankyW's Video

Emmy Collins 
So after the twitter war between Emmy Collins and Noble Igwe, which left our jaws sagging in shock, peace seem to have returned to twitterville. Or not.... So a fan said Noble bullied Emmy and he was quick to reply. Mind you, noble had called Emmy a failed designer. Ouch! Read Emma's reply to the bullying question below


In his blog, Emmy wrote; "Lol,wait for the rebuttal shortly.Noble bully me?The best pieces he ever wore was Emmy Collins and he will never deny.My pieces are still his sunday best.He must have snapped cos normally he wouldn`t have the audacity even though he has been comment with pseudonym constantly on this blog.
He is pissed because he was the one that forwarded the link to Banky`s video to me expecting me to endorse it but I and the readers rubbished it instead. He must really be hurting lol.I feel his pains.The blog continues"
- See more at: http://diarybyemmy.com/images-dug-part-1-jumai-shabbaiyanyaugonna-omeroualexx-ekubonoblekaylaeldeeemma-nayra-al/#sthash.EbumRCoW.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment