Friday 15 March 2013

Finally, 'Oga at the Top' Replies Cynics?


Lagos State NSCDC Commandant, Mr Obafaiye Shem, who was interviewed on Channels Television and couldn’t tell his organisation’s website, has issued a statement in his defense, saying his “reluctance to put ‘ dot.com ‘at the end of the website was totally intentional and not regrettable”

And if you haven't watched the video, here is the link 
My Tots Exactly: NSCDC: The embarrassing "My Oga at the Top" Video

Hear him “I intentionally shied away from using the dot com”, as it sounded sexual, in fact, too sexual to be uttered on “Live TV”. The presence of a Woman on the panel (Maupe Ogun ) made me “too uncomfortable to say the word 'com’, an acronym of ‘cum’ as it would have been embarrassing for her”

“Look, i did not want to embarrass myself by saying such dirty word. There was a woman there, how would i have sounded? I am a man of high moral standing. If you think i’m telling lie, ask MY OGA AT THE TOP. That Is All”


By CKN Laff It Off.

No comments:

Post a Comment