Friday 15 March 2013

Watch the Remixed Version of 'My OGA AT THE TOP' VIDEO
















Click to Download or Listen to 'My Oga On The Top' remix

So, I was on my own jeje, writing my stories in the office when someone sent me the remixed video of the embarrassing moment. I don laugh tire. My colleagues had to carry me up from the floor where I fell laughing.

HAHAHAHAHHA!!!! So some people do not want my dear Shem Obafaiye ( the Lagos State NSCDC Commandant, who could not say his organisation's website when he was interviewed on Channels Television) to rest. According to impeccable sources, Obafaiye is presently in Kogi State for his father's burial.

Although the video is hilarious to say the least, but it simply confirmed things; NIGERIANS ARE TALENTED. They only need an opportunity to explode (mind you, I'm not endorsing what the guy did because we all make mistakes). Listen and enjoy!!! Kapish?

-The video was apparently culled from typicalnaija.com

No comments:

Post a Comment