Wednesday 13 March 2013

Has the Cupid Arrow Struck Alan Poza Star, OC Ukeje and 'Lala'?





Is it just me or is OC Ukeje dating Kemi 'Lala' Akindoju and if they are, is it an open secret or what cos nobody mentions it? Am I missing something here? It's rather disconcerting I guess. Why is it that nobody counts them amongst the celebrity couple. They are basically everywhere together yet nobody seems to have lumped them as a couple. Ok oh, maybe na too much romance dey worry me, making me see stars and sparks where there are none. I can't shout Biko.

Anyway, I first noticed them last year in Port Harcourt during The FutureAwards of which my humble self was a nominee. Matter of fact, they both sat at my table with Bethia Idoko, Tolu, the speed meal twins, Timi Dakolo and Slum to School coordinator, Otto Orondaam. Even though I met Lala as she is popularly called for the first time, their  chemistry was palpable.


Here are some of their numerous pictures at different events. Thank me later!!!!!! Hahaahahahahaha
















No comments:

Post a Comment