Monday 6 May 2013

EXCLUSIVE PICTURES OF THE DEAD NIGERIAN AIRFORCE PILOTS


The Nigerian Air Force personnel that died in a plane crash yesterday evening in Niger Republic are Squadron Leader, BB Ado and Flying Officer Layelmenson.
For reasons unknown, when I heard the news of the plane crash, I was scared. My mind quickly dashed back to the late pilots of the Nigerian Navy that died in the plane crash that also claimed the lives of the Kaduna state governor and gen Azazi. Those pilots were my friends especially Daba whom as a Defence correspondent to one of the national dailies, I had course to relate with him.

So you can imagine my shock and trepidation this evening when I heard of another crash. Although I didn't know the deceased persons, turned out they were room mates to a mutual friend in the navy. It is with a sad heart that I ask God to grant peace and solace and comfort the families left behind. May your labour of love never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment