Wednesday 19 June 2013

Dbanj Admits Tuface is his Mentor

DBANJ
For those who would love to continue to fan the popularity contest between Dbanj and 2Baba, please rest your case as Dbanj in his own words has admitted that Tuface is his mentor. Dbanj in a recent interview with FUNSHO AROGUNDADE of PMNews also said he would have been married if not for the Mo'Hits break up. That dude keeps turning our head. First he said he wasn't ready, later he said he is still searching and now he's blaming his bachelor status on the break up. Please get your lines straight Biko. Anywhere here is a cut from the interview; 
  • When are you going to get married and have kids?
To tell you the truth, I would have been married if Mo’Hits had not broken up. The crisis really affected me and I had to start so many things afresh. Just like my mentor 2Face Idibia, I will be married and have my own kids one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment