Tuesday 11 June 2013

Dbanj Says Don Jazzy was the Wife in the Relationship



A year after the Mohits crew broke up, Dbanj in a recent interview by Nseobong Okon-Ekong and Vanessa Obioha, of THISDAY Newspapers, described Don Jazzy as the wife in the relationship while he(Dbanj) was the husband. Lol

In his own words he said, "My relationship with Don Jazzy was like a marriage. At the point we broke up, I could compare it to a wife (Don Jazzy) who suddenly abandoned her husband (Dbanj) taking the five children they had along with her. It was like giving 10years of my life away. "

But in the same breathe he said he has finally understood  that the breakup was the right thing to do. He said, "By next year, I will be 10years in the industry. If under one year, God has done so much for me, I think breaking up with Don Jazzy was the right thing to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment