Thursday 20 June 2013

EMMY COLLINS: Linda Ikeji Encourages Mediocrity

LINDA IKEJI
So for those who do not know who Emmy Collins, please google him up! Ok, let's play fair, Emmy is a fashionista cum designer whose blog has caused upheaval in the social scenes of late. From Annie Macaulay, to Toni Tones, Toke Makinwa, Eku Edewor, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi, Waje and of course the blog queen herself; Linda Ikeji, Emmy has taken a swipe on all of them and many more. If you wanna read more, then visit his blog at www.diarybyemmy.com


EMMY COLLINS

Week in, week out, Emmy certainly has a dish for Linda whom he obviously has a dislike for. In his recent post, he commented on her picture used as the cover for black dove. Hear him; "I couldn`t resist adding this image.Yes,I am not Linda`s fan.I believe she encourages mediocrity just for the sake of money. I must say I didn`t know she has it in her to consciously allow this image to be floating on the internet.I guess,You live and you learn. I just learnt!"

No comments:

Post a Comment