Thursday 13 June 2013

EXCLUSIVE: OMOTOLA JALEDE’S HUSBAND BOUGHT THE JUNK AIRCRAFT

THE EKEINDES
It’s no longer news that pandemonium erupted in Lagos today over the aircraft being towed along the Igando area of Lagos State but I bet you haven’t heard that the said aircraft was bought by one Captain MJ Ekeinde.

Well I put to and two together and came up with Four. How may Captains do we have that bear the name MJ Ekeinde. My mind immediately went to our own screen goddess: Omotola Jalede Ekeinde whose husband is a pilot and bears the name Mattew Ekeinde.



How did I come about my assumptions you ask? Well I got the statement from the Managing Director, National Airspace Management Agency (NAMA), Mazi Nnamdi Udoh, which said the aircraft was bought by one Captain MJ Ekeinde.

He said, “The American registered aircraft is marked- N972TF. The aircraft is actually a junk one belonging to Late Apostle Gabriel Oduyemi of Bethel Ministries and had long been parked at a NAMA facility up till Wednesday night when it was eventually removed.

“The aircraft was actually released to Captain M.J.Ekehinde who will be using it for educational purposes in Badagry, Lagos. A cross section of the wings was removed to ease transportation to its new location.”

Ok oh, I have done my own maths and came up with four, you go ahead and do yours if you doubt me. lol but if you are still in doubt, its better you remember that Omosexy’s husband was among the 800 members of staff displaced by the recent retrenchment by Air Nigeria and might have bought the said aircraft to make ends meet.


No comments:

Post a Comment