Monday 7 October 2013

Again, Emmy Collins Calls Out Blogger Linda Ikeji, Calls her New Comdey Queen

Emmy Collins
I'm sure this two have something going on o with the way Emmy dey put Linda Ikeji for hot burner every week. HEHEHEHEHEHHE, just today during his most-anticipated (mua including) losers and winners of the week, Emmy called out Linda on her pose in one of the pix she took on her birthday. Hear him  and read more on his blog http://diarybyemmy.com/winners-loserweek-41/#sthash.SuXnDITN.dpuf
When I saw this image of Linda,I couldn`t but say WTF is that mgbeke-rish clichéd pose all about,Linda,ada mara nma but then I had to take solace in the fact that our popular blogger/model (ok the model part was tongue in cheek) has come a long way since she featured in these images below. No laugh o.
Linda Chopping Life Ikeji's picture in contention
But Lin Lin, you bush sha.Jesus, nwa chineke.Ka nme na afa nna na nwa na nmuonso (make I do sign of the cross). Linda,Linda,Linda, please, take my advice and give it up already. Modelling isn’t your forte.I had to give up some of my dreams as well because I realized I didn’t have it in me to achieve them. Abegi, no more modeling. Ejim chukwu ayo gi (I beg you in God`s name).Thanks in advance for saving us from this agony.
Linda-Ikeji-5 (1)
Linda Ikeji in her cough,cough,modelling days or should I rephrase and say Linda Ikeji in her hey days?.Absolutely sexy.I give her 10.5 out of 10 on pose and choice of garments.
I wish she had a baby tied to her back with that rapper to complete the look.Way to go girl. On a serious note,Linda will definitely receive the hospital bill for my cracked ribs as untold damage has been done to my ribs due to hilariousness of these images. Whoever says Linda has no sense of humor is a liar.This is top notch comedy right here,lol.Basket mouth,AY,Alibaba et al move over; there is a new comedy queen in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment