Thursday 3 April 2014

ICE PRINCE REVEALS HOW HE WAS RAPED BY AN AUNTY AT 13


More and more celebrities are beginning to open up about their past. Ice Prince recently threw a bombshell when he revealed that he was raped at 13 by an aunty. He made this disclosure in a recent  interactive interview with Pulse. READ what he said: "I had my first sexual encounter. I would not say it was a good thing at all. It's something I regret, whatever it was. It wasn't a sweet experience at all.



"I had this aunty, though we were not related, she was just a neighbour who was living close to us, who came into my room and slept with me.' 'It wasn't a good experience at all. I was scared, very scared. I saw hell. It was a terrible experience. I am not excited talking about it at all. Sex is not that good. I think sex is over-rated. I don't know. 'She just came into my room and just forced me to do it with her… Oh, let's not talk about it. I was so young and innocent. But she made me lose my innocence. The woman is still alive. I don't think I have even seen her since then."




No comments:

Post a Comment